ALL forms and new letters will now be completed and accessed using our new Parental APP
PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR NEW SCHOOL PARENT APP.
Search the APP stores for ‘Ayresome Primary’
The APP is available on Apple and on Android. Once you have downloaded the APP, please follow the next steps:
1. Register with your email and a password.
2. You will then be asked to log into the APP with the email address and password you registered with.
3. When you first log in, it is important you ALLOW PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to be sent to your phone. This is so that we can keep you informed in a timely manner of any current news or updates that we feel is important enough to be sent through a push notification. Please note we will not send a push notification for all news and information we publish. If you have not clicked ‘OK’ and wish to receive notifications, this can be amended in your mobile phone settings.
Settings and ‘Your Feed’ – To ensure you receive information specific to your child’s year group, you can manage what information groups you wish to be assigned to in the ‘Your Feed’ menu of the app. You will be asked to do this the first time you log in, but this can be managed in the ‘Settings’. To ensure you receive the information, please select the categories relevant to your child’s Year Group or other relevant group. Anything that is relevant for All School will automatically be sent to you. Should you wish to remove yourself from a group, please deselect the tick box.
4. The free to download mobile APP is ideal for parents and carers to keep up to date with information, news and events, taking place in the school.
5. The APP has some great features, and most importantly allowing your phone to accept the push notifications will allow the school to contact you in real-time, making important communication so much easier and quicker than any other methods.
6. You can download our APP from the following stores and search for ‘Ayresome Primary’:
7. Update Your App
From time to time the functionality and performance of the app will be improved. You will need to ensure that you update your app regularly to guarantee you have the latest version.
8. Personal Information
In order for us to communicate with you in various ways, we require your email to log in to the app. So please ensure you use an email that you regularly check. This can then be used to mail you with school news and key information. You will have the option to unsubscribe to any emails from the school if you wish. Please be assured under data protection, that we will not use this information for another purpose nor provide your information to any third parties.
9. Key Features
This APP is created to ensure you are kept up to date with all current news and events at the school. You will find a list below of the features of this APP.
10. Push notifications / Alerts
• My Feed, so you can choose select news feeds for different classes
• Calendar and Events
• Online Forms
• Using Your APP offline
Many of the features of this APP does rely on Internet access. If you are not connected to the Internet then you will not be able to access the information.
Our Twitter feed is also linked under Social Media tab.