PE & Sport Premium
The school receives a core allocation of Sports Premium money to spend of core targeted focus areas to improve sports provision and general health across the school community.
Annual detailed expenditure impact is presented and approved by the Finance Committee and Full Governing Body at the end of the financial year. Core allocations and outcomes are detailed.
Core areas of expenditure include;
- provision of specialist coaches for sports delivery
- impact upon external coaching for sports clubs
- impact upon inter school competitions across the region
- impact upon core health outcomes of children
- development of core professional development opportunities for staff in school to both maintain no develop sports provision at Ayresome
- equity and equality for all children in the provision of sports wear and clothing to access sports provision
The impact of Sports Premium was realised in the school being awarded the Most Improved Sports School of 2016/17 across the Local Authority.
Sports Development Grant expenditure impact 2017
Sports Development Grant expenditure allocation 2017-18